Android Apps,Games and Tutorials



YOUR TECH AUTHORITY

Trending

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 May 2017

How To: Increase Jio Internet Speed[Root]

Well,You must be enjoying the low cost Jio 4G data but some of you might have internet speed issues and must have tried to solve the speed issues.
I was facing a lot of jio internet issues at my area.I was getting around 1mbps internet speed. I tried to solve my problem and then I found an app which let's you change your frequency band. JIO Provides various 4G LTE bands.
So if your phone is rooted then you can increase your internet speed by changing and locking your band.
 In this post I am going to tell you about an app which let's you change bands. This App is called Network Signal Guru.
My network was receiving band 3 signals so using network signal guru I tried to change to other bands.I tried several bands and checked my speed from each band and the band 5 worked for me. My internet speed got increased to 8 Mbps.

If you want to know how to use this app then follow these steps.

First of all make sure your device is rooted 
If you want to root your device then click here
Now if you have rooted your device then go to Google Play Store
search for the network signal guru app and install it.

•Next, open the app
➡grant it all the permissions
➡now it will ask for root access just grant it

Now click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the app and select band locking

Then click on LTE

Next, deselect all the bands just select the first one i.e. band 1 and now click ok
Then just go back and check your internet speed
If your internet speed improved then its good but if you were not able to improve your internet speed then just go back to the Network Signal Guru app and Deselect the band you selected first and select the second band and click OK
Now go back and check your internet speed 
⇨Now just repeat the process by deselecting the band you selected and select the next band and check the speed
If your internet speed improved then just don't change your band now and don't uninstall the network signal guru app.Just let it run in the background ☻

If you were able to increase your speed then let me know in the comments section below and if you have any problem then do let me know in the comments below.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment